Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Huntington Beach Sunset

I took this shot a little while back at Huntington Beach in Southern California. It has been a little bit since I have had internet, so there are a few pictures that I haven’t posted yet so I’ll try to put some up. Unfortunately I don’t have all the photos I want to post so my selection is limited but I’ll get them on here eventually. Anyway, this shot was taken in different parts. One part was the sky, another part for the water, and multiple parts were used for the pier. All in all it is more of a composite that I created from multiple picture of the same spot. If you want to learn about some of the techniques I used or are interested in getting different prints that may not be available through my site please feel free to email me on the contact tab up top.


14580809



Huntington Beach Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment