Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Brittney

This beautiful girl is my girlfriend Brittney Kinnas. She came from Massachusetts to visit me in California for a weekend and I took some pictures of her. We almost weren’t able to see each other because the Marine Corps is a pain and never tells us anything until last minute so when she already had her flight I was supposed to still be out in the field training for a large portion of the time she was down. Fortunately some things got switched around and it ended up working out. I hit up some key Southern California spots while she was out here like Huntington Library, San Diego Zoo, and even went on a hot air balloon ride. It was pretty awesome. This photo was shot with a Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 lens and was minimally processed in Photoshop CS6. All that was done were curves and levels adjustments and some dodging and burning. Hope you like the end result.


Brittney Web



Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment